Friday 20 April 2012

LOCATION TECHNIQUES : Ideas for my own photoshoot







DISCLAIMER: None of the above images are my own.

Here are some ideas for a location techniques photoshoot that I am planning. I would really like to create imagery like the ones I have used as examples above. I love the whole 'romantic' look to images with beautiful hazey lighting. These images are often quite warm toned and would be best taken at around sunset. I would like to create a set of images possibly including a model in a field or woodland area. I really like the second to last image which is a group of images with similar subjects and a similar colour scheme. I would really like to create something like this for my own photoshoot. I think there is a possibility that the group of 9 square images may have been taken using a mobile phone. 

Here I have tested out different techniques using my mobile phone and taken images using different filters and effects to gain ideas for my photoshoot.



















No comments:

Post a Comment