Tuesday 9 October 2012

ABSTRACT FEAR Assignment : Task 3 : Big Brother Is Watching You : Surveillance




















This is the first set of images I have taken for my abstract fear project. I was inspired by a project by Sivinjski Danijel who took photographs of lots of security cameras in the same style so the images all looked like a set. In his project he took images keeping to a similar colour scheme of pastels throughout his images. I wanted to take pictures of security cameras to emphasize my point about how scary it is when you think about it how often you are seen on camera. I wanted to keep a style running through my photos to make them look like a set. Naturally I always seem to photograph things off centre, either to the left or right hand side of the image and this shows within these images. I also wanted to have a modern feel to the images, I think this shows with the blue and grey colours and their crisp qualities unlike Danijel's project which were slightly hazy looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment