Friday 5 October 2012

ABSTRACT FEAR Assignment : Planning and Ideas : Image experimentation






Here are some images I experimented with when I was on the bus using a very low quality camera. I thought that these would be a good idea because I could capture them from the same height and get different viewpoints/scenes. I used a very low quality camera because I thought that it would add to the CCTV effect as they aren't the highest quality cameras. I think these shots do look quite like CCTV imagery, however, they are quite murky because it was raining and they were taken through glass. I think rather than start out with crappy quality images, I would rather shoot them on a good quality camera and then edit them to make them look more like CCTV footage then I would have more control over the project and how my images were looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment