Tuesday 23 April 2013

FMP - Test shots - Concept 1 - Alleyways & Backstreets























Here are the images from my first test shoot exploring the theme of hidden/unseen York by photographing alleyways and backstreets. These images are inspired by Eugene Atget - he has some images of streets similar to these with no one in them. This would suggest that no one goes down there or knows where it is - I liked this idea as it would contribute to my idea of hidden/unseen York. I like these images as they have leading lines and lead the viewers eyes into the picture. This is because I was looking down an alleyway when I shot these and the streets seem to get narrower as they go into the distance. I didn't realise how many alleyways I would find when I was out shooting these test images. 


No comments:

Post a Comment