Tuesday 23 April 2013

FMP - Test Shots - Concept 2 & 3 - Little aspects and scruffy areas

Black Horse Passage

Black Horse Passage

Black Horse Passage


Black Horse Passage

Black Horse Passage



Black Horse Passage





Lady Peckett's Yard

Lady Peckett's Yard

Lady Peckett's Yard

Lady Peckett's Yard




















These are the images from my first test shoot exploring the theme of hidden/unseen York by showing the little aspects that you might walk past in every day life, and also the scruffy areas of York. Looking at these images I don't think I really need to go one way or the other (little aspects or scruffy areas). What I would like to do is go back out and shoot more abstract photographs than these and really zoom in on things so it takes the images out of context and you can't tell what they are. Photographing shapes is one of my favourite things to do and so I would like to bring this into my project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment