Friday 15 February 2013

ADVERTISING Assignment : CUTLERY : Final images & Review



 
These are my final images with added text to finish them off as an advertising campagne. I'm not really very happy with my images - I didn't have long to do them and I felt rushed and underpressure and I think this shows within the images. I don't like the lighting in the images and wish that I had spent longer when I was in the studio making the lighting right and having a bright white background rather than having to use photoshop to change a grey one to a white one. I chose the slogan "You won't want to stop using them" which I like because it's simple and makes the images make more sense. My favourite image of all three is the one with the crisps in it. I do see a continuity within the images and together they look like a campagne, I'm just not happy with them as they look rushed. If I was to do this project again I would have wanted more time to plan my shoot and taken more time getting the correct lighting whilst in the studio - if I had done this I think my images would have been a lot more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment