Friday 15 February 2013

ADVERTISING Assignment : CUTLERY : Final shoot


Final shoot :



























 
 
These images are from my second shoot on the concept of wanting to use the cutlery for lots of different things. I photographed the cutlery being used to eat a bar of chocolate, a packet of crisps and drinking coffee. Looking at these images I think that I should have spent longer lighting the background so that it was bright white rather than a grey tone. Since we only had 4 days to do this project I felt very rushed and didn't know how to go about it. i think these images do look slightly rushed and in future projects I will spend more time planning them. I also wish that I had planned the composition more so that I could put the logo in the same place in each image and they would have continuity. From this stage I will need to use post production to make the backgrounds lighter and crop into the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment