Friday 15 February 2013

ADVERTISING Assignment : CUTLERY : Test shots


Test shoot 1 :



 
 
Here are my test shots based on my first idea of photographing cutlery in an abstract way and trying to photograph the shapes in the cutlery. These shots didn't work because I didn't have the right type of lens to create the images that I wanted. I really needed a macro lens to get really detailed shots of the shapes within the cutlery and I don't have one. I think these shots are quite boring and the simplicity doesn't work in their favour. I had a hard time getting the lighting right for these images too because I had very little time in the studio. Seeing these shots I think I am going to concentrate on my second idea of using cutlery for things that you wouldn't normally use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment