Thursday 3 May 2012

LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY : Fashion/portraits : Chloe : Editing


The first thing I could see when uploading this image to my computer was the man in the red jacket in the background who really distracted my attention from Chloe in the foreground, so I decided to remove him from the image using the clone stamp tool.



Here I have removed the man in the red jacket and also brightened the image up using Levels, Curves and Brightness and Contrast. I then noticed that there was another person in the image but further away than the other man so they were smaller and I didn't notice them as easily. I then removed that person with the clone stamp tool.



Here I had removed both the people in the background and at that point I was satisfied with the image. I then noticed all the trails of mud behind her which I thought made the image look less attractive, so I removed them with the clone stamp tool as well.



Here is the final image, minus two people and a lot of dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment