Friday 11 May 2012

YEAR 1 CORE Assignment : Task 6 : Shoot 3 : Performance : A Chorus Line




Here I have captured the director of The Chorus Line adjusting the microphone pack on the back of one of the performers. I really like this shot because the light is pointed at the thing I wanted to capture and the other people in the image are more dull looking - this has not been altered in photoshop, this actually happened when I took the photograph. The only thing I don't like is that I kind of wish there was more in the frame, and I had captured the image from a more zoomed out point of view.





I like this photograph of the performers' feet and think it represents The Chorus Line well because of the dancers lined up.








I really like this shot and the chemistry between the girl in the red shorts and the boy in the blue jacket and how they are interacting with each other. 





































































No comments:

Post a Comment